Braces are a smart investment in your smile and dental health. They straighten crooked teeth, correct bite and jaw issues, repair gaps between teeth, improve speech and chewing abilities, and give you a healthy, attractive smile to last a lifetime.
If you’re considering braces, you might be concerned about the expense. The good news is that insurance frequently covers a large portion of the cost, and many orthodontic practices have payment plans to make braces more affordable.
What conditions can braces treat?
Orthodontic treatment can:
- Help with crowding. Crowding occurs when the teeth are too big for the mouth, leading to difficulties in chewing and speaking.
- Treat any spacing concerns between your teeth. When your smile has spacing issues, It can be challenging to brush and floss correctly. This can lead to tooth decay and gum disease.
- Straighten teeth that are misaligned. People with crooked teeth may find it difficult to smile confidently, speak clearly, or chew adequately.
What types of braces are available?
The type of braces best suited to your needs will determine the total treatment cost and the length of treatment time required.
We offer a variety of treatments to make your smile its best, with treatments that include:
- Traditional metal braces. Metal braces are typically made of stainless steel and are the most popular type in the United States.
- Invisalign® clear aligners. Invisalign clear aligners are a popular, modern alternative to traditional braces, thanks to custom-made aligners that discreetly straighten your smile at any age.
- Radiance® clear braces. Clear aligners are one of the most popular options for straightening teeth. Although Invisalign is still the most inconspicuous way to straighten your teeth, Radiance clear braces are an excellent option for people with more complex treatment plans or those who prefer braces to aligners.
What do braces cost in Las Cruces, NM?
Costs vary depending on your individual requirements. You’ll want braces that are the most effective and efficient for your needs at a price point your can afford.
The out-of-pocket cost of orthodontic treatment will be determined by:
- The type of braces you and your orthodontist choose
- Your customized treatment plan
- Insurance and financing
The decision about which type of braces is right for you and what best fits your budget should begin with a conversation with your orthodontist. They’ll discuss your needs and treatment goals with you and recommend the most effective, affordable option.
LasCruces Orthodontics Offers Braces to Meet Your Needs and Budget
If you’d like to learn more about the types of braces we offer and the other services available to you at Las Cruces Orthodontics, please feel free to look through the extensive information on our website.
Wondering how much orthodontic treatment will cost?
If you have orthodontic insurance, we’ll submit a claim on your behalf to your insurance company and tell you how much remains due. If you don’t have orthodontic insurance coverage, financing options are available to make the expense of your treatment more affordable.